Christmas 2009!
Written by on Tuesday, December 29th, 2009

My 2009 “Merry Christmas”

Enjoy~ I hope it provides you with a few new ideas!

CLICK ON ANY PHOTO ~

Most  of them have a larger view

I have lots of Holiday tour videos (see MY VIDEOS tab above) & below is the video tour of this year’s design:

And here are the photos… enjoy! 🙂

s_front door_1

Living Room Tree ~ My tribute to our fragile environment

In the evening… this tree was magical!

Tree Base Closeup

Living Room Garland ~ SNOWY Theme

Garland Closeup

Snowy Living Room Wreath ~ FAMILY Photo Theme

Wreath ~ Daylight View

Garland Closeup

Table Decoration

Kitchen Tree ~ SANTA Theme ~ Check out the tree base to see Santa’s boots!

Kitchen ~ Wall Decor

Shelf Vignette – COFFEE Theme

Fireplace Closeup ~ GINGERBREAD Theme Wreath

s_FR_Fireplace_Full size

Garland Closeup ~ "Merry Christmas" spelled out in Frosted Cookies!

Garland Closeup ~ “MERRY CHRISTMAS” spelled out in Christmas Cookie Ornaments

Family Room Tree ~ GINGERBREAD COOKIE Theme

Tree Top Closeup

Tree Closeup

Try this trick when decorating – hang a smaller snowflake in front of a larger snowflake, making sure they are different colors. I used a red in front of a clear snowflake in this design.

It’s all about the GINGERBREAD!

Family Room (Built-in) Cabinet ~ GINGERBREAD / COOKIE Theme

And if you are enjoying my holiday design style and would like to know more of my “Pro” Christmas Decorating Secrets, check out my BRAND NEW DVD!  Available for sale 11/15… see the promo in the right hand column of this blog.  If you want a little sample of just a FEW things you will learn, here’s the ad for the DVD:

For more creative ideas, check out the ABOUT THE AUTHOR page!

1. Carla Sinclair says:

Wow! Wow! and more Wow!

I am amazed at the attention to detail. The decorations blend flawlessly throughout the home. What I can’t imagine is how many years it must have taken to build up this large amount of high quality pieces and the time it must take to put up the displays and add all of the perfect touches.

Eileen, your work is truly the best I have ever seen.

2. FELIX SULLA says:

These are the best.!!!!!!!!!!!

3. FELIX SULLA says:

These are the best!!!!!!!

4. Lisa Zwalina says:

What another spectacular display! Stepping into your home, I always feel like I’m walking into a TRUE Christmas wonderland. The decorations are magical. YET!, leaves me with a warm, family-focused, and love-filled feeling. Nothing is forgotten and no short-cuts. The creativity and attention to detail is a God-given talent… Simply put: amazing!

5. Heather says:

WOW! Thanks for sharing your photos. I especially love the gingerbread tree and the use of the popcorn/cranberry garland in conjunction with the oversized candy accents as a topper!

You are so talented and I have gotten a lot of inspiration for my trees next year! Thanks.

6. Joyce says:

Great pictures of your decorations, thanks for sharing!

7. meg says:

OOOOOOOOhhhhh …. I can’t believe I didn’t get to see these “live”! DARN! But thanks so much for sharing the pics.

You know, I watched just about every HGTV Christmas show this year and I can honestly say that none of those decorators come close to creating the magic you do EVERY year. Your work makes me smile AND inspires me and I am sure I speak for everyone who sees your creations.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Eileen… Can’t wait to see your wonderful displays in 2010!!

8. Linda says:

Thank you so much for sharing these BEAUTIFUL pictures, Eileen. I really enjoyed “visiting” and can’t wait to see what inspires you for 2010.

9. […] Christmas 2009! December 2009 8 comments 4 […]

10. Katherine says:

These Christmas decorations are what I’ve always envisioned in my head, but have never been able to pull off! AMAZING!