If you know someone who is about to or has just had a baby, I have a wonderful gift suggestion…
Most people purchase outfits, toys, necessities… you know, the “usual” new baby gifts. My suggestion to you is to give the “unusual”! Because my book is full of SO MANY wonderful ideas for making memories, it makes an excellent Beginner Manual of Ideas for New Parents. Especially around the holidays, new parents are so excited to begin making memories with their child and YOU can provide them with the perfect head start.
In this gift basket, I placed:
- My Book (Creative Family Traditions and Ideas)
- Baby’s 1st Teddy Bear
- Baby’s Memory Book (for recording all the “Firsts” in Baby’s life)
- Parent Journal (my personal favorite tradition in my book)
- Photo Frame to display “Baby’s 1st Birthday” picture
- Hallmark “Baby’s 1st Christmas” Keepsake Ornament
I tucked all of these adorable, color-coordinated, Memory-making goodies inside a very usable basket. For under $50, this gift contains everything a parent needs to celebrate and record their child’s life and memories. What a SPECIAL gift to bring to a Baby Shower or on your first visit with the New Arrival… they’ll never forget your “unique” gift!