The world is SO uncertain these days. That fact, alone, places renewed importance on FAMILY and creating memories. Of course, my readers know how much I (personally) treasure memory-making, but I also LOVE to give memory-making “Starter Kits” (as gifts) to encourage it in other families… new or established! So, keep this creative idea in mind as a unique gift for: New Baby, New Neighbor “WELCOME!”, First Christmas, Baby Shower, First Halloween, Birthday, Mother’s or Father’s Day, First Easter, etc.
In the past, I’ve created some fun-to-give New Baby, New Grandbaby and FAMILY-themed “Starter Kits”. And these gift baskets always include my book because it contains year-round ideas for making memories plus some great seasonal decorating ideas too! Below is a basket from another previous post that focused on the family (mainly CHRISTMAS items) and a new one I just created that features year-round family fun:
My latest basket, which I’m donating to RELAY FOR LIFE™, includes year-round memory-making, family fun:
- My book- CREATIVE FAMILY MEMORIES & TRADITIONS
- Birthday Celebration Photo Frame
- Halloween Plates, Napkins, Cups, (boney hand) Salad Tongs & Spooky Sounds CD (to recreate my SPOOKY DINNER family tradition)
- Hallmark Christmas Ornament and Book Combo
- “FAMILY MEMORIES” Ornament/Sign