Cabbages ‘n Carrots for SPRING and EASTER!
Written by on Wednesday, February 20th, 2013

foyer_detail

Here’s a simple idea that’s perfect for both Spring and Easter because

the (decorative) elements I used are bunny favorites…. Cabbages ‘n Carrots!

A few design techniques used to create this look:

foyer_close

And here’s the completed design of “Cabbages ‘n Carrots”

a_foyer_full_closer

Check out ALL OF MY EASTER and SPRING ideas, under the EASTER category, located on the HOME page!

Happy Spring and…

Enjoy the Creativity!

eileen_green

P.S. Don’t forget to check out my other creative ideas under your favorite Category, now that they are all gathered together for your convenience!

1. Mary says:

Hi Eileen:

Every thing in that display is Adorable !! Love it

Mary

2. Dorinda Selke says:

I absolutely LOVE this idea for Easter ! The colors are different and springlike – They made me smile, because if I look out the window, we still have a few feet of snow on the ground, and I feel like spring is sooooo far away ! Thanks for putting a little springtime in my day – I’m a brand new follower 🙂 Hugs, Dorinda

So happy I could brighten your winter day Dorinda and WELCOME to The Seasonal Home… I’m happy you’ve joined me! 🙂
      Eileen

3. Nena Morton says:

This is absolutely too adorable! It is so refreshing and SPRINGY! :0) LOVE IT!

4. Diane says:

Eileen,

I love your ideas for Easter, and I don’t have many Easter decs at this time. My question is, where can you get those adorable carrots, cabbages, and lettuce? I have looked in stores in my area: Joanne Fabrics, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and I’ve been looking on the internet, but to no avail. I hope you can help! Thanks. Diane

5. Diane says:

Eileen, Thanks for the info on the carrots. I just placed my order!! I love your site, and intend to stay tuned for more great holiday decxorations!! Diane

Thanks Diane! And I’m happy you’re getting your carrots. If you get time, please post a photo of your Easter creativity… I’d love to see what you came up with! 🙂
      Happy Easter, Eileen

6. Celeste says:

Leave it up to you, Eileen. The decorations are beautiful. I love your cabbage placemats.
    Did you send away for them?

Best,