2013 Holiday Home Tour Video
Written by on Sunday, December 1st, 2013

Holiday Inspiration

is waiting for you!

So fix yourself a cup of cocoa, turn up your speakers and

ENJOY the

2013 Musical Video Tour of

THE SEASONAL HOME…

Merry Christmas!

eileen_green

1. Patty Lyda says:

Eileen, wonderful video – as usual!!! Love it!

2. Cheryl Leonardi says:

Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

3. V. Kelly says:

You’ve done it again! What a wonderful tour. I love your sense of whimsey and wonder for the season.

4. It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this
    superb blog! I suppose for now i’ll settle for bookmarking
    and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to brand new updates and will
    talk about this blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!

5. Aimee says:

I love the “sweets” themed décor!!! Where did you find all those?? I especially love the milk and cookies sign, and the 25 cent candy cane sign!!!

Aimee, I found the large frosted cookie ornaments at my local Hallmark store (last year at 75% off) and at Sea World. The milk & cookies sign is sold out, but I got it at The Stable in Lake Alfred, Florida. The HUGE 25 cent Candy Cane sign came from a little Christmas shop in Hilton Head called Harbour Town Christmas. Here’s their number (888) 322-9416. Please tell them I sent you… they had some great signs!

6. Mary says:

Just beautiful! You have outdone yourself once again. Thanks for sharing.

7. Tracy Allan-Sherriff says:

I’ve just watched your video and I am absolutely green (and red and white) with envy. You have THE most amazing house, I’m practically in tears sitting here looking at your home. Now I just have to break it to hubbie that, once the wind’s died down enough here to finish the roof lights, my whole house needs re-Christmassed… 😀 Thank you for sharing your talents, your obvious joy at this time of year and your incredible Christmas spirit.

8. Deb says:

Beautiful! I wish I had your talent.

9. Barbara says:

Loved the video. Everything is so pretty and I know it took a lot of work. I will show the grandchildren, when their over. They will love it!!
    Thanks, for sharing. Have a wonderful Holiday.

10. Linda says:

Everything looks FABULOUS !!!!!! Love the sweets for Santa room the best. Few Questions ? Where did you get milk and cookie and candy cane signs? How about mini spinning tree ? In fireplace where did you get big candies? Thanks

Linda, I found the milk & cookie sign at my favorite tea room. I checked for you, but they are sold out so I’d recommend you try on line. The spinning tree was an after-Christmas 75% off purchase at Dillards, which is where I purchase a lot of my decor so inexpensively. I love to see what they have left over at 75-90% off and the challenge of making their holiday orphans look “oo la la”!

11. Wanda says:

Hello Eileen
    I love everything that was in this video and could you tell me how to make the pepper mint candy that was in the fire place? and how to make the look you did at the front door with the pepper mint candy hanging down and the look you had in the urn pots just love this look!