Enjoy my brand new, Easter “How To” video!
Written by on Friday, March 14th, 2014

By popular request, I finally found a couple of days free to create an Easter “HOW TO” video, for YouTube,

showing exactly how easy it is to make my fun, over-sized bunnies.

s_peeps_nfront 2_closer

These are so darn cute in your yard or in a planter and will garner you TONS of compliments

as well as the question “where did you get those?!!!”

You’ll be so proud to brag that you made them yourself because it takes less than 30 minutes,

a single sheet of styrofoam and a little spray paint!

And if you want several smaller bunnies, to line a front walkway or garden bed with, just use a smaller pattern.

If you’re not sure you’re artistic enough to draw your own pattern,

visit my SHOP because my pattern is there!

Mine held up perfectly through last Spring’s rainstorms, without any additional coating or sealant.

And once Easter is over, remove their legs and they’ll tuck nicely into a plastic bag for storage.

Also, because they are super lightweight, the bag can be hung anywhere!

So, if you’ve got 30 minutes to spare and want to create your own bunny, here’s my brand new video to inspire you:

ENJOY THE CREATIVITY and HAPPY EASTER!

eileen_pink

1. tonia conner says:

I’m going to put in a wheelbarrow with daffodils and eggs. Thank for the ideas.

2. Pamela says:

Thank YOU for showing your peeps idea! So cute. Maybe I can do this!

3. Barbara L says:

Thank you, for the video. I’m going to try making these bunnies. I think a few baby bunnies would be cute too. Love getting your updates in my email.

4. Brett Rossi says:

Am I permitted to promote this on my twitter?

5. Jennifer says:

Where can you find Luco Stardust? What are duplicate brands?

6. Pam Crook says:

I made your peep bunny for my Urn on my front porch it turned out so cute. I want to make some for my yard can I ask you where you found your large Easter Eggs? also cant I paint them with a foam brush and craft paint instead of spray paint?

Hi Pam,
      I’d love to see a photo of your bunny, if you find time to share it. And I have found my oversized Easter eggs in so many places, like: ebay, Kmart, The Home Store, Hobby Lobby, Michaels, etc. And FYI: the craft store eggs are typically nested eggs, so the largest egg will be visible and the 2 inside will be smaller.
      Happy Egg Hunting!
      Eileen

7. Lisa A says:

Good morning! I was searching for Easter yard ideas and came across this video. They are absolutely adorable! I’m going to make some next weekend. What a fantastic (and easy!) idea! šŸ™‚

Thank you Lisa! I’m so happy you’re going to make them…. be ready for compliments! šŸ˜Š Enjoy the creativity!! Eileen