Skeleton Crew with Breaking News! ;-)
Written by on Wednesday, October 15th, 2014

With the exception of our 4-legged daughter joining the family two years ago….

Lilly

Lilly Grace!

it has been 26 years since we welcomed a “new, little someone” into The Seasonal Home.

Needless to say, I’ve been a tad bit discombobulated

as I settle into a new role as a  first time Grandmother.

Never fear, however, because this Halloween….

my” Skeleton Crew” is helping me out

by using their own family (of three) to officially announce our latest addition!

s_skeleton family

s_skeleton crew_full

Just kidding (LOL) but it’s a fun, front porch idea for you to try for yourself!! 🙂

Join me in welcoming the “real” new member of our family here at The Seasonal Home… Henry!

sweet boy

Now, that’s some NEW inspiration for holiday decorating!

Stay tuned for those inspired new ideas and much more…

Enjoy the Creativity!

eileen_black

1. Carla says:

Congratulations! He’s beautiful. You’ll love being a grammy, or nana, or gramma, or…??? So happy for you and your beautiful growing-again family. May God bless you all.

2. Cookie17 says:

Oh my gosh honey your life just took big change & its’ one best you will have when kids born ahhh!! remember how love you felt,this is different kind can’t explain it but hope you feel it.I could keep on & on lol but congradulations’ he is a doll,look at those beautiful eyes what doll .Have great day & show us more pictures ,,,Woow !! Hoo!!!

3. Donna Lendach says:

Congratulations, Eileen. He’s adorable! Best wishes to you and your family with little Henry. Being a Grandma is the best!

4. Stella says:

He is adorable. Hugs to everyone!

5. tonia conner says:

Henry is just gorgeous. I can just see him in the seasonal changes photos. I can’t wait.

6. Debbie Taylor says:

What a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations to you and your family.

7. Amy says:

Congrats, Eileen and family!!! He’s precious! I’m sure you’ll make lots of memorable holidays/occasions for Henry!

8. Mary Ingram says:

Congratulations, to all of you !!!!!! SOOOO precious.

9. Caroline says:

Congratulations!! He is beautiful xx with love all the way from Scotland xx

10. Debra Flanagan says:

I love your decorations on your porch but oh my gosh Henry is gorgeous! Just look at those big brown eyes! Your life as you know it has changed for ever!! Every year our whole family takes a picture in front of the Christmas tree. From year to year we see how our grandkids have grown and added new ones to the picture. Congradulations Eileen the love for your grandchild holds no boundaries.