2015 Christmas Holiday Tour Video is ready to inspire you! :-)
Written by on Sunday, November 29th, 2015

I’ll be posting photos in my next blog post,

but I simply couldn’t wait to share this year’s holiday tour “music video” with you.

It is Nutcracker Suite inspired and features The Seasonal Home’s interpretation

of the NUTCRACKER and it’s LANDS OF SNOW & SWEETS!

So, turn up your speakers, fix yourself a cup of cocoa, enjoy the creativity in our video (below) and

don’t forget to see if you spot me in the video!Β  πŸ˜‰ LOL

And afterwards, please share it with your family & friends and on your Facebook page (with my sincere thanks!)

then, enter our CONTEST (details below).

CONTEST HAS ENDED…

Thank you for your entries & congratulations to

Samantha Barton who was the winning name chosen!

Please feel free to leave your comments (on the video) at the bottom of this blog post

to be entered to win our fun snow themed Prize Package.

snowman prize

It features 2 Hallmark snow themed ornaments:

QUEEN ELSA (from Disney’s Frozen Movie)

BRANCHING OUT IN STYLE Snowman

and

Twelve 3″ Snowball Ornaments

One 2″ Snowball Face Ornament to top it off just like we did in our video!

So, use them to decorate your tree, wreath or garland

OR

simply have fun building your own snowman! LOL πŸ™‚

THE DRAWING will take place at midnight (EST) this Friday, December 4th

THE WINNER will be notified (by email) on Saturday, December 5th.

GOOD LUCK and Enjoy the Creativity!

eileen_blue

1. Barbara Law says:

Eileen, I was just thinking the other day, that I was looking forward to your video, for this year. It is so beautiful and sweet. I love the music too. I will show the video to my grandchildren this week.
    Blessings to you and your family.

2. Judy Guidry says:

Great video. I got a lot of good ideas for my home

3. Nadereh Ovanessoff says:

Loved your holiday video! I’m inspired to start decorating!

4. Kat says:

Eileen, you’ve outdone yourself! Breathtaking home and decor! I’m in the middle of decorating my home and I know how hard and overwhelming it could be. Thank you for sharing your home with us; it’s magical! My 9 year old was gushing over your Sweets room and I just adored the Nutcracker room! Happy Holidays to you and yours!

5. Horte Gonzalez says:

Absolutely speechless, no words can say the joy you make us feel, you’re like we say in MΓ©xico “La mera mera”, God bless you Eileen and thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us, your grandson is beautiful and looks very happy and peaceful.
    Receive a hug, and Merry, Merry Christmas
    H

6. Donna says:

Exquisite, inspiring, heartwarming. Thank you so much for sharing the love and inspiration!

7. Carmela Bologna says:

My dear friend,Eileen, this video is the fairytale we all want to live in! You have truly surpassed yourself. It is one of my greatest joys to wait for your videos. And you NEVER disappoint! Bless your heart and mind for sharing your AMAZING creative spirit with us all!

8. Ralph Bailey says:

Wonderful! Love your home and your talent!

9. Marsha Loftis says:

You continue to amaze me every year with your creativity and talent. I can see why you’re so anxious to share this year. Lovely, just perfect!

10. Samantha Barton says:

I’m in AWE! Your talent is beyond words. The Christmas video Nutcracker 2015 is so inspiring! I LOVED it all, tinsel on the tree, family, cookies, Santa, nutcracker’s, snow & music…I could go on & on! Definitely a fan & will be following you on FB and Pin. God Bless! Samantha

11. Ginny says:

Breathtaking! You have a wonderful talent and appreciate you sharing with us. Merry Christmas

12. Linda Duca says:

Awesome! I love the tree with the old fashioned lights on it! It takes me back to my childhood. My favorite room is the one with all the sweets! You have so great an imagination for this! I’m so jealous! lol

13. Joanne Kennedy says:

Well once again, you hit it out of the park! I admit I wait all year for your Christmas videos. You have inspired me more then anyone else on how to decorate for Christmas. I love seeing how you use some things over and over and trying to spot the new items you purchased this year.

The tinsel came out great on the tree! I love your Snowman pictures. Also the pillows with the banners on them. Did you make them or buy them?

Every year I find I’m already planning for next years themes before I even decorate for this year.

You have helped me get my garage organized with the plastic drawers and labels. Thank you.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us. You are my Christmas decorating hero!

Of course I shared your video on my fb page and told them all to go watch not only this year but all your fun videos.

OK got to go watch it once again. I’ve already watched it a few times πŸ™‚

You make me happy!

Joanne

Thank you Joanne… you are the best! I feel as though we have become friends through the years & that makes ME happy. πŸ™‚ You are so observant to spot so many repeat as well as the few new decorations each year. LOL I hope you spotted the homemade gumdrops & candy dots on paper wall art because a tutorial video is coming out on those next. And those pillow banners are a new item in the marketplace… very inexpensive ($6-$8) & a wonderful way to revitalize an old pillow. I found mine at The Stable Home Decor in Lake Alfred, FL this year. (P.S. they ship and they would be lightweight!) Thank you SO much for spreading the word about my videos so they can inspire even more (hopefully) future friends. They are a labor of love and take days to create, so it’s nice to know all of that effort is helpful to others. Merry Christmas friend! Eileen

14. Sandy Placek says:

Dear Eileen, You have done it again. Such a beautiful video, like always. Such great ideas. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Sandy Placek

15. Ronda Burt says:

I am so inspired. It’s nice to see someone else who loves to decorate too! I look forward to your videos.

Ronda Burt

16. Cecilia Beasley says:

What inspiration! I have collected Nutcrackers for many years,,so when I read your post a while back that your theme was going to include nutcrackers,, I just couldn’t wait for the reveal,,What a delight!
    Loved the idea of using a large/single nutcracker on the entry table (I have a tendency of displaying them all together). Loved the pillow wraps too (I will be heading to the Stable when they open tomorrow)
    Back to watching and pausing!
    Love it!

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Cecilia

17. Cindy Lively says:

I love this years video. Nutcrackers are my favorite!!!

18. Nancy Muritz says:

As always, I watch your decorating videos with wide eyed wonder. Just beautiful as usual! Thanks, Eileen!

19. Donna says:

Eileen, than you for your new holiday video. I know how long it must take you to finish the holiday decor in your home. After all, life gets in the way sometimes, and we all stop and start until the final piece is put in place, lol. I am using nutcrackers in my kitchen this year- I was so happy to see all of yours. Maybe you could leave a listing of where your new items came from. I have a feeling lots of people will be asking. BTW, where did you find your large nutcrackers that you used to flank your entry door? Thanks again for all the inspiration! -Donna

Hi Donna,

I will be posting photos this week (I hope! πŸ˜‰ and will try to remember to list where I found some of the items. Glad I chose a theme you like this year! πŸ™‚
      Eileen

20. Patty Lyda says:

Eileen, great video as always! I especially liked the Land of Snow and Sweets. Thanks!

21. Susan Garlin says:

I love love love everything you did!!!! Your main tree is amazing, love the Rock ’em Sock ’em ornament and , the SNOW mantle, the kitchen is amazing!!! Too much i loved about it all!! Thank you for posting!!!

22. Alice says:

I LOVED the Nutcrackers! Thank you for showing new and innovative ways of decorating with them. It’s not often that I see Christmas decorating with Nutcrackers. Mostly the market has your typical Santa, Snowmen, etc. But the Nutcrackers look like they are making a comeback. Thank you for the inspiration.

23. Wanda says:

Hello Mrs. Eileen i could not hardly wait to see your beautiful and wonderful ideal in your Christmas decorating and i loooove everything that i seen in your wonderful video and i did love your Winter Wonderland Theme along with the nut cracker and candy land all i can say is…what is not to love just so “Gorgeous” what a wonderful job you have done and God Bless You and Your Family and have a Merry Christmas and Have A Wonderful New Year.