Last weekend, I headed-up another SPRING & EASTER Decorating Class for a group,
and one of the things I shared with the group was the Spring Tour Video I created last year.
Afterwards, I handed each of them a long list of just a few creative ways (in the video)
that I use items I already have
(to decorate with) for Spring & Easter.
I shared with the group how, with a little imagination, they can also “shop their homes”
to create budget-friendly seasonal decor…
because I’m all about saving money by decorating on a budget!
Below are a few goodies I’m sharing with you…
the direct link to my video. the “shop at home” ideas list and a CONTEST!!! 🙂
Enjoy the video & see how many of the ideas (from the list) you spot,
then ENTER TO WIN our CONTEST.
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!
ENTER TO WIN by leaving a COMMENT (below), sharing your favorite decorating idea from the video
THE PRIZE: an adorable BUNNY “Pillow Wrap” band in a nice neutral cream & lt. brown burlap
(see photo below).
It’s adorable and could be yours!!! 🙂
HURRY!!! The Drawing will take place this Sunday Night (12:00 midnight EST), March 6th, so I can ship the winner’s prize out immediately on Monday.
And soon, I will post one of the other ideas they all enjoyed… my budget-friendly, Year-Round Wreath.
HERE’S THE VIDEO:
Don’t forget to turn up your speakers to enjoy the music & sweet Spring birds chirping! 🙂
HERE’S THE PRIZE your COMMENT could win for you:
HERE’S THE “SHOP YOUR HOME” LIST:
SHOP YOUR HOME & USE WHAT YOU HAVE, to save money!
- Place a table on the front porch, covered with a neutral, natural fiber (like burlap) or springy-color tablecloth, next to a chair or bench, to create a cozy setting.
- Add springy pillows to the seating. Use an old pillow, spruced-up with a new, inexpensive (velcro-closure) “Pillow Wrap” band.
- Add Easter decorations to your existing decorations, clay pots, ceramic or glass bowls, apothecary jars, cheese domes, cake plates, candlesticks, etc. for instant Spring/Easter touches & embellish with Easter grass, moss, nests, etc.
- Fill clear eggs with a touch of grass or moss, along with mini chicks, eggs or both to create an unexpected surprise inside!
- Gather “like” collectibles to display in a single area, on a cake stand or in a bowl to create more visual impact.
- Utilize multi-tiered servers to spotlight Easter decor collections.
- Use real candy (chocolate bunnies, eggs, jelly beans, etc) to decorate with.
- Hang spring or Easter decorations on the backs of dining chairs, using ribbon.
- Decorate your chandelier to create another unexpected surprise your guests will enjoy!
- Layer cake plates (esp. if you have them in spring colors) to use as additional festive decor & filler.
- Increase the size of any decoration “visually” by placing a seasonal or complimentary-color place mat or decorative paper underneath.
- Prop plates on stands behind displays to create even more visual width.
- Add decorative paper to plates, using double-sided scotch tape, for an extra touch of color.
ENJOY THE CREATIVITY, IDEAS and GOOD LUCK!