2016 Christmas Holiday Home Tour Video
Written by on Monday, November 28th, 2016

Are you ready for some Christmas creativity?

Just in time,

The Seasonal Home’s 2016 Christmas Music Video

is ready to inspire your holiday decorating!

Please share our holiday spirit with your:

FRIENDS

FAMILY

CO-WORKERS

NEIGHBORS

and

FACEBOOK FRIENDS

A SIDE NOTE:

This year’s video was created by someone new…

and it was his first time taking on a challenge like this.

He’s a wonderful & talented young man, who I thoroughly enjoyed working with

and I think he did an AMAZING job!

If you agree, please feel free to leave a COMMENT below as I know he would appreciate hearing your feedback.

Also, here is his website, if you want to check out his other creative work or need a Photographer/Editor for an upcoming project of your own:

www.facebook.com/austinbonnerphotography/

P.S.  I’ll post the still photos of this year’s decorations (in another blog post) very soon.

In the meantime, enjoy this year’s music video,

made with love from me to you!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

eileen_green

1. cookie17 says:

This was so pretty,enjoy watching & listening to music ,Thank’s so much for taking time to make this video…Hope you have a “MERRY CHRISTMAS” & a HAPPY NEw YEAR

2. Pam Parker says:

LOVELY! I couldn’t take my eyes off the video for one second. Beautiful color choices, lovely décor, as always; so many surprises! And your videographer (is that a word?) did a wonderful job! This video is something to be proud of. As usual, you have inspired me to get busy. Thank you so much for sharing, Eileen! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

3. Jannette Thompson says:

What a wonderful video!! I thoroughly enjoyed the journey through your home. You are so blessed to have the visions you do to create the lovely venues that we all so aspire to achieve!! Thank you for sharing with all of us!

4. H Gzz says:

Every thing is so beautiful, love your kitchen, the green decor room and the holly night is perfect.
    Thank you and Merry Christmas to team Sseasonal Home

5. Karen Ganzermiller says:

So beautiful love ❤️ all the hoilday decorations every room so prefect so christmas.you do a wonderful job of decorating.Thank you and Merry Christmas 🎄

6. Wanda Flowers says:

Every year i always be looking forward to see your wonderful and beautiful video that you show to us, and it always amazing how everything is so beautiful and did so different every year. i will always come here to see your beautiful home decorating in all the Magic of Christmas. Thank You So Much Mrs. Eileen!

7. Kat says:

Since I’m such a huge fan of your work and videos, I did notice a difference in video production the first couple of times I watched. Then I actually read the blog and saw that you went with different talent this year.
    I think it came out great! I notice something special each time I view it.
    I can never thank you enough, but I appreciate all you do and feel so blessed that you share it with us!
    Thanks again for amazing inspiration! Perfection!

Thanks for noticing Kat AND for taking the time to let me know how much you enjoyed the video. I truly appreciate your sweet comments… thank you so much! Merry Christmas, Eileen
      P.S. I just posted the photos of everything in a new blog post, so enjoy! 🙂