:-) The 2017 Christmas Holiday Tour VIDEO is Ready
Written by on Monday, November 27th, 2017

A few days later than expected, this year’s holiday tour video (my Christmas Gift to you) is finally ready for prime time viewing on YouTube.  So, fix your hot bevy of choice, turn up your speakers and CLICK on the video screen below to enjoy a magical, musical holiday tour of The Seasonal Home!  This year’s theme…. TEAM NORTH POLE! 🙂  When you watch, please make sure your YouTube setting is on 1080p for best viewing quality.

seasonal home xmas logo

And PLEASE…. don’t forget to share this video with your family, friends, co-workers & neighbors, with my sincerest thanks.  YouTube views are important (see below).

FUN HOLIDAY DECORATING FACTS:

So, I hope you enjoy this year’s video because, as always, it was a labor of love and a gift… from me to you!  Oh, and please excuse my post-hurricane exterior as we are still cleaning things up!

If the video doesn’t play for some reason,  here is the direct YouTube link: https://youtu.be/7qSAxLqDvrM

MERRY CHRISTMAS & Enjoy the Creativity!

eileen_red

P.S.  Don’t forget… if you want to leave a COMMENT, please do – I read them all and answer as quickly as possible.  No information is collected or shared.  Just know that it takes a little effort on your part and there will always be a slight delay before your COMMENT or QUESTION posts, which is a safeguard against those darn spammers.   You wouldn’t believe how many SPAM comments I have to clear daily, so thanks for understanding and for making the effort!

1. Marsha Loftis says:

Once again an uplifting and joyful gift to us all! I noticed we shop at some of the same stores. Your decorating is beautiful!
    The favorite pieces for me were Mr.and Mrs. Santa Claus with the mirror in between them. Santa needing his pants fixed by Mrs. Claus was so cute. Thanks for sharing, a fan.🌲

Thank you for your nice comments Marsha and I did see Mrs. Claus at least on eBay. She and Santa are by Possible Dreams… Merry Christmas!

2. Pam P. says:

Oh, my goodness, Eileen! WOW!!!!!! If I didn’t have the Christmas Spirit before, I sure do now! I think you really out-did yourself this year. It’s amazing and fun and completely awe-inspiring. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us, and thank you for the inspiration. SO ready to decorate now. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I’m so happy the video put you in the decorating mood Pam (mission accomplished!), and thank you for your wonderful comments too! 💕

3. Sandra W Sloan says:

Thank you for taking the time to share your beautiful home. It is always decorated like a dream. I really like the cheerful yellow walls throughout. What color did you use?
    Merry Christmas, from Cullman, Al

4. Patty says:

Loved it as always, Eileen! Excellent job! Will write you thru FB later.

5. Lourdes E Taboada says:

Breathtakingly beautiful!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

6. Cookie17 says:

Oh!Oh! this is beautiful ,pretty,& I hope lot’s of people look & enjoy it look & enjoy every piece you can,there a lot Merry Christmas

7. Leslie Polanco says:

Wow Eileen, that was great!!!!!! Everything is just beautiful…. congratulations!!!!!! The elves are my favorite but everything was just beautiful!!!!! You are so creative….. how did you do all that work in such a short time with so many other things going on?????
    Thank you for sharing this video… I loved it!!!!!!

8. Jill Ambidge says:

Thank you for sharing and inspiring, you are truly gifted.

Thank you for your nice comment Jill… I appreciates it and am so happy you enjoyed the video. 🙂
      Merry Christmas,